Rap Worlds

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The First Post

Here we go. This is just outlet for me to talk about my 3 big interests: Sports, Hip-Hop and Comedy. Here's the basics. I'm a huge fan of LSU sports (mainly football, baseball & men's basketball). The pro teams I follow are the New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Hornets and Houston Astros. Hip-Hop is the only music I listen to. I can't stand much of what is played on the radio these days. I like wide variety of hip hop though. Just to give you an idea here's some artists in my iPod: Wu Tang Clan, Little Brother, Dilated Peoples, Nas, Big L, Showbiz & AG, Talib Kweli, Geto Boys, UGK, Pete Rock, Gang Starr, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Murs, Atmosphere, Joe Budden, Brother Ali & Boot Camp Clik to name a few. For Comedy, I'm all over the place. Dave Chappelle has always been a favorite stand up comedian and South Park my favorite comedy show. That's it for the first post. Geaux Tigers.

No comments: